The UNCG Gerontology Program offers three (3) degrees/credentials:
- Masters of Science in Gerontology (30 credit hours plus a research project or internship, online. Requires an undergraduate degree.)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Gerontology (12 credit hours, online. Requires an undergraduate degree.)
- Undergraduate Minor in Gerontology (15 credit hours outside of your major)
- Examples of jobs available for Gerontologists!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and answers for perspective UNCG Gerontology students!
- Considering Graduate School at UNCG?
- Please send all Masters degree application correspondence to the UNCG Graduate School, not to the UNCG Gerontology Program.
- Read an overview and requirements from the Graduate Bulletin.