The UNCG Gerontology Research Network (GRN) is a cooperative group of UNCG faculty and research staff formed in 2007 to facilitate and support transdisciplinary aging-related research across our campus. From inception, the following initial goals emerged for network cooperation:
- Facilitate transdisciplinary research working groups
- Seek funding for future endeavors of the UNCG Gerontology Research Network
- Provide a web presence and other communication, connecting and informing this network
- Bring national expertise on interdisciplinary research and training in the field of aging to the UNCG campus
- Sponsor an annual research symposium featuring UNCG faculty and students investigating the field of aging.
See a list of GRN members.
To join, UNCG faculty and research staff may complete the UNCG Gerontology Research Network Participant Information Form.
To learn about upcoming UNCG Gerontology Research Network (GRN) news & events, please navigate to the News page.
Although UNCG faculty and research staff form the core Gerontology Research Network (GRN), we encourage students, members of the UNCG community, and the public to attend our quarterly GRN “Lunch and Learn” presentations. To be on our e-mail list for quarterly presentations, provide your contact information (name, organization/affiliation, address, phone, e-mail) to Ann Stringfield email@example.com.
If you have additional questions, contact Rebecca Adams, PhD, at 336-334-3578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the UNCG Gerontology Program through our Staff, Degrees,
Courses, News, Online Resources, Job Opportunities, our local Sigma Phi Omega
honor society and our affiliation with the American Institute of Financial Gerontology (AIFG).