The UNCG Gerontology Research Network (GRN) is a cooperative group of UNCG faculty and research staff formed in 2007 to facilitate and support transdisciplinary aging-related research across our campus. These goals initiated our aging-related cooperation:
- Facilitate transdisciplinary research working groups
- Seek funding for future endeavors of the UNCG Gerontology Research Network
- Provide a web presence and other communication, connecting and informing this network
- Bring national expertise on interdisciplinary research and training in the field of aging to the UNCG campus
- Sponsor an annual research symposium featuring UNCG faculty and students investigating the field of aging.
To join, UNCG faculty and research staff may complete the UNCG Gerontology Research Network Participant Information Form.
Although UNCG faculty and research staff form the core Gerontology Research Network (GRN), we encourage students, members of the UNCG community, and others engaged in aging-related markets and services to attend our quarterly GRN “Lunch & Learn” presentations. To be on the GRN “Lunch & Learn” e-mail list, provide your contact information (name, organization/affiliation, address, phone, e-mail) to Ann Stringfield email@example.com.
If you have additional questions, contact Rebecca Adams, PhD, UNCG Gerontology Program Director at 336-334-3578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the UNCG Gerontology Program, our local Sigma Phi Omega
honor society and our affiliation with the American Institute of Financial Gerontology (AIFG) using navigation tabs to the left.