Info Sessions for Future Students
Join us for an information session on the graduate programs in Gerontology. Get details on the curriculum, format, time commitment, admissions, and more. A program representative will be present and available to answer any questions. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our programs, courses, and careers in Gerontology.
Info sessions occur on the third Tuesday of every other month (excluding holidays). The 2021 dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 7:30pm
All sessions will be accessible via the same link on Zoom.
To sign up for the next online information session, simply fill out the form.